Ghana Grid Company is an electricity transmission company in Ghana, GRIDCo was incorporated on December 15,
2006, as a private limited liability company and started operations in 2008.
The establishment of GRIDCo is intended to develop and promote competition in Ghana’s wholesale power market.
This is through the provision of transparent, non-discriminatory, and open access to the NITS for all the
participants in the power market; particularly, power generators and bulk consumers, and thus bring about
efficiency in power delivery.
- Monitoring of all activities in expansion and implementation of transmission systems projects across
the country. Manage subcontracting functions of transmission construction projects.
- Financial management and accounting of all operations and assets of the company, automate the process
of payments and receivables. Automate Payroll functions across HR management.
- Process integration across Sourcing, Purchasing & Inventory functions of the company, automate
expense management. Maintain, buy & sell portfolios of investments for employee welfare and benefits.
- Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations ERP (650 users) for effective planning of the resources of the
- D365 F&O modules included were Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Management,
Asset management, expense management, and HR Management.
- ISV modules (650 users) from Dynamic Netsoft included Contract Manage-ment, Investment & Portfolio
management, and AX OnePay for Payroll Management.
- Increased efficiency and control across Projects with integrated management of sub-contracting
operations, project milestones, and payments.
- Consolidated Financial accounting process, across daily operations, projects, resources, and supply
- Employee self-services and payroll facilitation with HR module integration and workflow management for
employee benefits and compensation.
- Employee funds management and investment in fixed instruments and profits distribution.