Gigamon is a privately held network visibility and traffic monitoring technology vendor. Gigamon develops physical and virtual network visibility technologies, including network TAP and aggregation products, traffic manipulation applications, and visibility fabric nodes. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Gigamon has 743 employees as of 2017 and a turnover of 380 M US Dollars
Through SUTRAC, DAL also serves several market sectors, including Earthmoving, Petroleum, Construction, Mining,
Agriculture, Power generation systems, Material handling, and Telecommunication. It offers second to none
services and the widest range of integrated solutions for the supply, sales, financing facilities, purchase, and
rent of new machines, equipment, and engines.
- Implementation of a robust ERP solution across operations that covered Finance, Supply chain & Inventory management.
- Business process management and functional integration of Master Planning and Production processes.
- Seamless integration with existing legacy systems and Banking solutions.
- Integration across 15+ applications including Salesforce, SAP, Accelim, EDI, Avatax, Xactly, Concur, RevPro, Workday, Arena, ADP, etc.
- Integration of process with Wells Fargo Bank and Adaptive Planning for Budget control.
- Roll out across 30+ countries
- Implementation of Microsoft D365 F&O for 290 users across Financial, Supply Chain, and Inventory modules.
- Implementation of Production environment with Master planning in D365
- Strong analysis and design of integration points across 15+ 3rd party applications and legacy systems by a team of Technical and Functional experts
- Phased roll-out and Go-Live across 30 countries.
- 10 months of implementation with extended UAT sessions and user adoption programs